How to assign to individual reviewers or a group of reviewers
- In the submissions list, select the reviews you want to assign, then go to the ‘actions’ drop-down menu and scroll down until you see ‘Assign Reviewers’, and click on it…
- You will see the following dialogue listing the reviewers and reviewer groups. To assign the submissions to a single reviewer, choose them from the list, set a deadline if you wish, and click the ‘Assign Reviewers’ button. To assign the reviews to everyone in a reviewer group, see step 3…
- Click on the ‘Reviewer Groups’ column heading to apply a filter to the list of reviewers (so you can only see the reviewers in a particular group)…
- Select all currently filtered reviewers, set a deadline if you wish, and then click on ‘Assign Reviewers’ button…
We want to assign 3-4 submissions to each reviewer. We have trialed this but once we have assigned a submission to a reviewer it sends them an email straight away before we can add the other submissions to the reviewers name. Is there a way around this?
Yes, you can bulk assign reviews to a group of reviewers like this:
- Go to the list of submissions
- Select the submissions you want to assign to the group reviewers
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Select ‘assign reviewers’ from the drop-down menu.
- In the dialogue box that pops up, apply a filter on the “Reviewer Groups” column.
- Check the check-box next to the “Reviewer Name” column heading. This will select all of the reviewers in the currently filtered list
- You can optionally set a review due date here
- Click on the ‘assign reviews’ button
- This will trigger automated emails to the reviewers notifying them that they have been assigned a review.