How do I publish my Submission Flow?
- In your call for papers, navigate to the . Click on the blue ‘Publish Submission Flow’ button.
- This will bring up a dialogue box asking you to ‘Choose a subdomain’:
- The ‘subdomain’ is the part of the web address that goes before ‘.cfp.lineup.ninja’. It must be unique, so we recommend you use something like the name of your event and - if it’s an annual event - the year. For example, in 2019, Event Tech Live used ‘etl19’.
- When you’ve entered a unique name that you’re happy with, click ‘publish’.
- This will automatically create a web page hosted at yoursubdomain.cfp.lineup.ninja
- A clickable link will appear at the top of the ‘Publish Flow’ view.
How do I unpublish my Submission Flow?
Once a Flow has been published, you can unpublish it. This is useful if, for example, you want to test your Flow before promoting it to potential submitters, and then make changes etc.
- Navigate to .
- Click on the red ‘Unpublish and reset’ button.
NOTE: this will DELETE all submissions and reviews for this Submission Flow.
Will my form’s website be encrypted?
Yes. We take care of encrypting your form and installing the SSL certificate etc.
Where is my submitters’ data stored, geographically?
Your submitters’ data is stored in Frankfurt, Germany.
Is the form GDPR compliant?
As the event organiser, you are the data controller, so it is your responsibility to ensure that you design your form in accordance with GDPR. We can advise you on how to achieve this.