What are Submission Reports?
Submission reports are where you can export the submission data you have in Lineup Ninja. You can use a report to do things like:
- Analyze the data in a spreadsheet format
- Access all the files that have been uploaded
- Create a spreadsheet that you can share with another team or external company
- Export the data to be able to import it into another system
What types of report are available?
- Spreadsheet Report - A spreadsheet of all the submissions received.
- JSON Report - A JSON report, suitable for sharing with a development team.
- ZIP Report - A report that generates a Zip containing the files attached to the submissions.