How do I export all of my agenda?
Navigate to ‘Agenda Planning’ and click the ‘Export Agenda’ menu item.
To export in a spreadsheet format choose Excel or ‘ODS’ (Open Document).
You can export in CSV format but this will only contain the session data because CSV does not support multiple worksheets.
To export your submissions in a format that is easy for a developer to use then use the JSON format.
To export all the files attached to your submissions, like photos, slides etc. choose the ‘Zip’ option.
How do I export files that have been uploaded to speakers or sessions?
When exporting your agenda choose the ‘Zip’ export format, this will export all the files attached to your speakers and sessions, like photos, slides etc.
Why does the export spreadsheet have several worksheets?
Your data is presented across multiple sheets to accommodate sessions with multiple speakers.
Sessions - This contains the list of sessions, one row per session
- The first columns contain the details for the session with the speakers column containing a comma separated list of the speaker names
- Then columns containing contain unique identifiers for the session, speaker, location, resources, tracks and labels.
- The last columns contain links to the session and location that you can share with any member of the team.
Speakers - This contains the list of all speakers, one row per speaker
- The first columns contain the details for the speaker with the sessions column containing a comma separated list of the session names
- Then columns containing contain unique identifiers for the speaker, sessions, and labels.
- The last colum contains a link to the speaker that you can share with any member of the team.
Combined Sessions And Speakers - This sheet shows all combinations of sessions and speakers. For each session there is one row for every speaker for that session. In the following sets of columns
- The location name
- The session details
- The speaker details including their confirmation status
- Links to the session and speaker