Lineup Ninja can publish your schedule into an Eventscase. You can perform an initial import of your schedule then publish it again whenever you have new changes ready to go.
These directions should be all you need to configure the integration yourself. If you’d prefer, Lineup Ninja support can configure it for you for a small fee (see ‘Configure Standard Integration’ on the pricing page of our website for details).
A couple of things to note before you start:
- The dates and timezone for your event in Lineup Ninja should match those configured in Eventscase.
- Only scheduled sessions will be published
- Speakers can be ordered in Eventscase. To set the ordering of speakers publish the data from Lineup Ninja into Eventscase and then configure it there. The ordering will be preserved if you publish again.
- Avoid having multiple locations with the same name.
- If you delete a speaker, session or track in Lineup Ninja it will also be deleted from Eventscase next time you publish.
- Speakers, sessions or streams that have been manually created in Eventscase will not be modified by this integration.
Create the integration
In Lineup Ninja:
- Go to your event
- Then ‘Agenda Planning’
- Click the ‘Publish’ menu item
- Under ‘Eventscase’, click the ‘Integrate’ button. This will create a new integration.
- Fill in the form with the following details. You will need to ask your Eventscase account manager for these:
- The domain for your team, eg my-team.lineup.ninja
- The id of the event
- Your client id
- Your client secret
- Your refresh token
- Your signature
Publishing your schedule
To publish your schedule just click the ‘Publish’ button in the Eventscase integration in Lineup Ninja, this will publish your data in Eventscase.
To publish updates to your agenda, again just click ‘Publish’.