Lineup Ninja can publish your schedule into an ASP website. You can perform an initial import of your schedule then publish it again whenever you have new changes ready to go.
A couple of things to note before you start:
- If you delete a speaker, session or track in Lineup Ninja it will be marked as ‘inactive’ in ASP.
- After publishing it may take up to 15 minutes for the change to be shown in all places in the ASP site.
- The times for your sessions in Lineup Ninja will be published in the time zone you have configured for the event.
- Only scheduled sessions will be published. You can optionally choose to only include confirmed sessions if you wish.
- If you unschedule a session you have previously published in ASP it will be marked ‘inactive’ until you schedule it again.
- Lineup Ninja can either create a new Seminar, using the name of your event, or you can provide an existing Seminar ID.
Create the integration
In your Lineup Ninja event, click the ‘Publish’ menu item and then click the ‘Integrate’ button under ‘ASP’. This will create a new integration.
Fill in the form with the required details. These will be given to you by ASP. Specifically you will need
- An API Key
- A Secret
- A Site ID
- Optionally A Seminar ID. If you do not provide one it will be created automatically.
Publishing your schedule
To update the schedule in ASP the schedule needs to be published. This will update the data in ASP.
To publish your schedule just click the ‘Publish’ button!