Delete a CFP
Use with caution: this will delete a LOT of data that you cannot retrieve!
- Go to the list of CFPs on the CFP Home Page.
- Click on the pencil icon at the end of the relevant CFP’s row.
- Three buttons will appear: go back, accept (a green tick), and delete (a trash can icon)
- Click on the trash can icon
- A ‘confirm’ button will appear: click it.
- A confirmation dialogue box will pop up, asking you to enter some text before you confirm that you definitely want to delete the Call for Papers.